Plating Guru Tip! “The Jewel Master is ideal for projects which include multiple small parts. This can include jewelry, surgical tools, or even coins. Immersion plating coats evenly and takes much less time than brush plating.”
|Jewel Master – Includes 316ss anodes – no chemicals||$1,195*|
|Jewel Master – With gold chemical pack||$1,449*|
|Jewel Master – Chemicals and anode for gold and rhodium plating||$1,969*|
Gold Plating Services presents the newest innovation in easy to use workshop or lab plating equipment.
Finally! Using this state of the art technology, you can easily and economically provide a gold or rhodium electroplate that really will last. The Jewel Master’s Easy Anode system is totally self-contained so it literally sets up in seconds. The Jewel Master provides a perfect combination of specially developed electroplating solutions, Micro-Control electronics and Perfect-Temp solution heating. The result is an easy to use, plating system that sets up in seconds and won’t take up much room in your shop. Lead time is 4-5 business days for this equipment.
With the Jewel Master on your Workbench, You Can;
- Set up for plating in less than one minute.
- Maintain precision temperature and voltage control.
- Plate bright rhodium up to 50 micro-inches thick (20 times thicker than a typical rhodium flash).
- Plate hardened 24K gold thickness up to 100 micro-inches, soft pure gold to almost any thickness.
- Close up and put away in seconds when you’ve finished plating.
The Jewel Master is extremely convenient for immersion plating. With an optional combination handle you can also perform brush plating or fine selective plating.